Development board for NetSoM module based on IMX6ULL NXP’s microprocessor. OpenWrt driven. Open hardware project of development board (but not SoM itself) gives fast way to prototype custom industrial grade hardware and bring things to the market extremely fast.
By plugging additional modules you can expand set of available hardware features out of box:
- OV5640 video module gives you way to launch video streaming solution out-of-box by flashing video_stream_ethernet.config or video_stream_wifi.config image to the SoM. Software currently supports MPEGTS/RTSP protocols;
- WM8960 audio module gives you way to launch audio recording/playing to/from file, streaming solution out-of-box by flashing audio_stream_ethernet.config or audio_stream_wifi.config image to the SoM. Software currently supports SIP protocol. Amazon_voice_service.config and amazon_voice_service_wifi.config image lets you to launch Alexa voice service based solution.
- SX1301 extension board gives you way to get fully functional industrial grade 8 channel LoRaWAN gateway by flashing lorawan_gateway_ethernet.config or lorawan_gateway_wifi.config image to the SoM.
Besides this rich set of interfaces provided by development board:
- 2 x Ethernet;
- 1 x Wi-Fi;
- 2 x CAN;
- 2 x USB;
- 1 x Parallel video interface;
- 1 x SAI;
- 2 x SPI;
- 1 x SDHC;
- 2 x I²C;
- 2 x UART;
- 20+ GPIO;
Ideally development board lets you to develop custom hardware just by removing unused sub-circuits from PCB project and changing PCB shape to feet your needs.
two different configuration of development board will be available to order:
- NetSoM development board itselt;
- NetSoM developement board + video module + audio module;
Of course each configuration includes SoM soldered onboard.
Of course you can order dev board itself separately and extension modules you need later.
Not available to order at this website currently. Will be available at CrowdSupply soon.
- OpenWrt driven industrial SoM released!
- OpenWrt NetSoM developers guide. How to compile image.
- OpenWrt NetSom users manual. How to configure network.
- OpenWrt NetSoM users manual. How to configure WI-FI in STA+AP mode.
- OpenWrt NetSoM developers guide. Linux CAN bus. Part 1.
- OpenWrt NetSoM developers guide. Linux CAN bus. Part 2.
- OpenWrt NetSoM users guide. Recording audio to file and playing from.
- OpenWrt NetSoM users guide. Video streaming solution.
- OpenWrt NetSoM users guide. VOIP solution using SIP protocol.
- OpenWrt NetSom developers guide. MicroSD card support.
- OpenWrt NetSoM users guide. Running Alexa Voice service.
- OpenWrt NetSoM users guide. Lorawan configuration using Web Interface.
- OpenWrt NetSoM user guide. 3G network configuration.